About the Eat Better SA:
Eat Better South Africa (EBSA) is the community outreach branch of The Noakes Foundation and is an intervention programme aimed at educating people from lower-income areas, teaching them to get better by eating better.
EBSA’s mission is to educate under-resourced community members about the dangers of excessive sugar and refined carbohydrate consumption and to teach them how to make better food choices through dietary education, meal and budget planning, and general nutritional awareness.
EBSA is looking to appoint community coaches to run and support our EBSA programmes in their local communities.
- Liaise with community leaders & members
- Recruit participants for the EBSA programmes
- Prepare, plan & run the 6 week EBSA programmes
- Facilitates group sessions
- Attend events as needed
- Attending team meetings
- Keeping records of sessions and other relevant detail
- Based in South Africa
- Passion for health & nutrition
- Willing to undergo training & coaching
- Basic computer skills and access to a computer and/or Smart Phone.
Term: 1-year contract
To apply: Please send your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org