Eat Better South Africa Program Executive
The Noakes Foundation is looking for a junior to mid-level program manager with five or more years experience in an NGO and community development program management and planning to work on the roll out of its Eat Better South Africa programs into communities across South Africa.
Needed for the role:
- Visionary, big picture thinker and dreamer that is able to also administer and plan community programs
- Understanding of the LCHF or similar lifestyle change and health & wellness programs
- A degree and preferably post-graduate degree or diploma from a related sector
- Two or more years of community program development
- Experience in setting up systems and processes
- A commitment to personal growth, training and keeping abreast of the latest developments in the macro environment of medical research and innovation.
- Some experience in the healthcare, medical, dietary or wellness sector
- Experience working with those from a diverse background. This role will be working with nurses, doctors, artists, actors and corporate partners
- Staff management experience to motivate, guide and support team members
Nice to have for the role:
- Experience in education systems, childhood development, school feeding programs and governmental wellness programs on a provincial and national level
- Existing contacts and relationships in the sustainability and developmental sector
- Some experience in fundraising, tender application and pitching for large investment from a CSI angle.
- Fluent Afrikaans and one indigenous South African language
This position is Cape Town based but applicant must be able to work and travel occasionally and work abnormal hours during intervention times.
Please send CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
This is a BEE position.
This is a contract position for an initial period of 8 months.