Gratitudes: Ocean View Pioneers our Educational Programme
Saturday marked the end of a pilot study in Ocean View. Forty amazing women celebrated their achievements having Banted for five weeks in Soetwater Resort near Ocean View.
The Noakes Foundation would like to extend a HUGE thank the following passionate individuals and sponsors for their support, contribution and involvement. This pilot project relied on volunteers and sponsors for its success and it would not have happened without each and every single one of you!
- Tim and Marilyn Noakes
- Euodia Samson, Dr. Hassina Kajee & Megan Lofthouse
- The Real Meal Revolution
- Sugar Free with Karen Thomson
- Carmen Lorraine Photography
- Leandi & Hein from French Confection
- Donal and Louise O’Neil, Karen Thompson, Nico & Salih Solomon
- Sunflower Catering
- Rita and Banting 7 Day Meal Plan & Stuart Dawes from Stu’s Kitchen
- For prizes and Goody Bag gifts, thanks to: Oryx Desert Salt ; Low Carb Adapt; Stuart Dawes and Stu’s Kitchen; ; Sweet like Candi ; Associated Mags; Banting Blvd; Banting Cafe; Fitchef; Mandy Waddington Banting Diet; Nakd Bars; Superlite Noodles; Christine; Sugar Free with Karen Thomson
I hope we have covered everyone – please remind us if we have missed you!
Mostly, we want to thank the Amazing, Brave Ladies from Ocean View that said YES to this journey together.
Thank you everyone!!! Please talk to us and get involved in future projects – plans for the next several communities are already underway, for which we require funding and partners.
Media enquiries please contact email@example.com