Executive PA to the Foundation COO
THE NOAKES FOUNDATION seeks to appoint an Executive Administrator to the Foundation COO.
Our core goals
“We aim to fix the future outlook of human health, by changing the way people eat and the food policies to enable this.”
- We raise funds to support free thinking research and community projects
- We embody, develop and support Living Research
- We mentor emerging researchers
- We give under-resourced South Africans health alternatives for a better future through our Eat Better South Africa! program
- We educate communities and promote self-education and empowerment
- We create, develop and support a collaboration of networks through our research and affiliate relationships
- We support scientific networks that promote novel thinking
This role is to support in the overall administration of the foundation alongside the COO, working in distant collaboration with the PA to Prof Noakes, the founder.
Role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing of all invoicing and payments of the foundation on a monthly and ad hoc basis
- Supporting diaries, travel and speaking engagements for the senior team members and spokespeople
- Deal with, prioritize and respond to incoming inquiries to the Foundation both via Email and social media
- Research funding and fundraising opportunities for the foundation and its various projects, Eat Better South Africa and Nutrition Network
- Handle inbound inquiries relating to our soon to be launched online training
- Schedule board and other meetings
- Support events planning, accounting, and administration
- Attend some key team and other meetings and take and distribute minutes and actions to the team involved
- Manage books, product samples and general stock take and control of foundation material and assets
- Support with the general smooth running of the foundation including the communications with our interns and other staff.
- Two or more years experience as a PA or communications Exec in a busy office
- Skillfully anticipate and proactively provide top class administrative and HR support where needed
- Strong relational and communication skills (phone and email)
- Good command of English and possibly one other language
- Ability to see the big picture and understand/talk about nutrition, health and the medical sector
- A willingness to learn about nutrition and low carb eating as well as attendance at an online training
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Articulate, professional and courteous at all times
- Proficient in all MS word packages including PowerPoint and basic excel
- Good writing and copy editing skills
Role start date: ASAP
Salary: Please submit a concise cover letter including your salary expectations, full time or a negotiated reduced hour package for someone who wishes to work part-time and an exceptional candidate.
The foundation supports flexible working hours, work from home options. We have an office space for you to work from in the Waterfront but support flexible work from home solutions should that sort you more.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com